Available through browser, iOS and Android app!
This is meant to be a single 45-60 minute workout that you can do with a single kettlebell at the gym, at home, or even while traveling if you take a kettlebell with you. Whether you are just getting started or you have been training for years, whether you want a short and sweet workout you can repeat while on the road or at home...this workout is for all of us that are looking to lose fat, build strength, and improve mobility.
Single Kettlebell Full Body Workout Info:
- Workout Delivery: Available through browser, iOS and Android app! Follow along with videos on your computer or mobile device. When you purchase, access this in one of our apps or your browser!
- Who is the Ideal Client for This Workout? All ages and genders can follow these workouts. These are advanced movements recommended for those who have training experience or have completed other Living.Fit plans.
- Equipment Needed: Ideal with a single kettlebell, but can be modified with two kettlebells to increase the difficulty
- Duration: 30 Days, 40-60 Minutes Per Day (can be extended indefinitely and repeated)
- User Level: Intermediate
- Goal: Build Muscle & Burn Fat
- Burn 50 to 120 calories per 10 minutes, depending on your lean body mass, intensity, and conditioning
This Workout is Also Included in:
- Full Access Membership ($7.99 per month)
About The Creator, Sean Hayes:
Sean Hayes is currently the Director of Player Performance for the XFL where he oversees all aspects of the League’s Player Performance and Development Program, including working with head coaches and staff to build training programs that support and optimize player advancement. Hayes joined the XFL with over ten years of experience as a strength and conditioning coach. Most recently, Hayes spent six years as the Director of Strength and Conditioning for WWE, where he built the first-ever comprehensive training program for WWE & NXT athletes. During his tenure, Hayes oversaw all strength and conditioning activities for more than 140 athletes under the NXT organization in both the U.S. and U.K. Prior to the WWE, Hayes spent two seasons with the Houston Texans, working with All-Pro players and helping the team win the AFC South in 2015. Hayes also has strength and conditioning coaching experience with the Penn State Football Team, Penn State Women's Lacrosse, and Jacksonville University Football Team. He is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) and a Certified Physical Preparation Specialist (CPPS). Hayes earned a bachelor's degree in economics from Harvard University, where he was an All-Ivy League Linebacker for the Harvard Crimson.