Available through browser, iOS and Android app!
- Workout Delivery: Available through browser, iOS and Android app! Follow along with videos on your computer or mobile device. When you purchase, access this in one of our apps or your browser!
Equipment Needed: 1 Pair of Dumbbells and Resistance Bands.
- Optimal - An entire of set of dumbbells from 5 pounds to 100 pounds, in increments of 5 pounds or 10 pounds.
- Duration: 50 minutes (can be extended indefinitely and repeated)
- User Level: Beginner to Advanced
- Goal: Build strength and lean body mass
- Burn 50 to 120 calories per 10 minutes, depending on your lean body mass, intensity, and conditioning
Also Included in:
- Full Access Membership ($7.99 per month)
About The Creator, Sean Hayes:
Sean Hayes is currently the Director of Player Performance for the XFL where he oversees all aspects of the League’s Player Performance and Development Program, including working with head coaches and staff to build training programs that support and optimize player advancement. Hayes joined the XFL with over ten years of experience as a strength and conditioning coach. Most recently, Hayes spent six years as the Director of Strength and Conditioning for WWE, where he built the first-ever comprehensive training program for WWE & NXT athletes. During his tenure, Hayes oversaw all strength and conditioning activities for more than 140 athletes under the NXT organization in both the U.S. and U.K. Prior to the WWE, Hayes spent two seasons with the Houston Texans, working with All-Pro players and helping the team win the AFC South in 2015. Hayes also has strength and conditioning coaching experience with the Penn State Football Team, Penn State Women's Lacrosse, and Jacksonville University Football Team. He is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) and a Certified Physical Preparation Specialist (CPPS). Hayes earned a bachelor's degree in economics from Harvard University, where he was an All-Ivy League Linebacker for the Harvard Crimson.