This is about unleashing the power of double kettlebell exercises. By doubling up you increase the potential strength and size you can gain from kettlebell workouts while staying lean and athletic. You’ll need a few pairs of kettlebells ranging from light to heavy, but be prepared to see some incredible gains in strength and power.
What Do Members Say?
"Before finding the Living Fit..., I had looked into several online programs including some ridiculously expensive coaching programs. I am so glad I found this membership. I have been using the Kettlebell Origins program for about 1 week, and I have already lost a few pounds, but, more importantly, I have already seen strength and mobility gains. I feel great, have energy, and look forward to the workouts." - Samuel
What Makes Living.Fit Different?
Why not just follow random workouts from social media or Youtube? The difference is expert programming. Following an expertly crafted program (this can still be fun) is how you get results, not random workouts.
We Build Science Backed Workouts That:
- Build muscle & burn fat.
- Burn 50 to 120 calories per 10 minutes, depending on your lean body mass, intensity, and conditioning
- Are consistent & structured
- Expertly made for you, take the guessing out of making your own each day
- Proven and thoughtfully designed for long term results
- Fresh workouts with variety
- Hit the 'easy' button. Simply follow along with video or print your PDF with instructions
- Plus, learn how to use equipment properly with hundreds of movement demos in our movement libraries
- Keep workouts challenging and exciting. 20-40 minute workouts
A Look Inside the Workouts
Frequently Asked Questions:
Refund Policy. If you try any of our workout plans and do not like them, you welcome to cancel within 7 days for a full refund
- How Do I Follow Your Programs? You can follow on desktop, mobile device or print out our PDFs to follow at your convenience
- Is This for Home Use? Because our programs can be accessed on any device, you can do these workouts at home, at the gym or anywhere
- Travel. Our app contains programs with bodyweight, bands or heavy equipment, this means no matter what you have available to you, we have a plan for you.
Why is Progressive Overload So Important?
The scientifically backed formula to all the plans we create. This is why you will get results. Progressive Overload is the gradual increase in stress that is put on your body during training. The two biggest factors are volume (repetitions) and intensity. We gradually increase this each week over the course of your plan to position you for progress. Otherwise you risk doing too much at one time or not enough at all.
We make adjustments to the workout each week to keep your body progressing and adapting instead of simply just using more weight each week. Each workout is part of a plan and has a specific goal and purpose.
- Watch interviews and listen to podcasts with fitness experts to build your knowledge & results
- Interact with some of the most highly qualified trainers in the world in Facebook Group
More About Double Gains 2:
- Advanced Kettlebell Movements including, but not limited to double dead start cleans, alternating row, shoulder complex, double outside swing
- Includes Movement Library with movement breakdown for each movement in workout
- Track your workouts
- Introductions and Frequently asked questions for optimal performance
All Plans Include Movement Library for All Movements in the Plan so You Can Perform Optimally. Example:
Quotes from Participants
"Wow, this is better than an in-person class. The program is fantastic. It walks you through each set/round of an entire exercise program (warm-up, cool-down, exercises, finisher). Everything is timed (including rests) and the rests show you previous and next exercises. As well, all of the exercise are in an on-line library linked with the day(s) you will be doing the exercises. So, you can review a days exercises, before or after a class." - Robert, United States
"Amazing catalogue of workout plans for life! Only been a week and a half since I started my first Living.Fit program, and I know that I made a great, lifelong investment for my health and fitness." - Kellen, Canada