Jeff Depatie on The Living.Fit Show with Aaron Guyett
Depatie is a retired JTF2 sniper and the co-founder and the Chief Course Architect of The Process. His vision is to identify superior non-military men and bring them together to see if they collectively can solve some of the world’s biggest issues from the ground up.
Depatie is committed to maintaining peak physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual shape – in addition to constantly improving the courage it takes to will that strength. For years, he’s been building his skills in the following crafts:
- Human Optimization Processes
- Elite-Team Selection
Tactical shooting: Depatie has taught pistol, shotgun, carbine, and long-range shooting to incoming tier-1 operators.
longest confirmed kill at 3.5 km (2.2 mi)
- Martial arts training in multiple disciplines: MMA, karate, combato, defendo, and spears
- Skydiving and paramotoring: With multiple qualifications and course completions for each
- Piloting aircrafts: Private, IFR, float/sky racing, general purpose bushcraft
- Professional driving: On/Off road and multiple ATV variants such as UTVs, dirt bikes, and on/off road motorcycles
- Open water scuba and diving
- CCNA/CCNP Cisco Certified Network Professional
- >50 confidential military courses and qualifications
Depatie has spent years of his life in deserts, jungles, extreme cold, and other hardly inhabitable geographies. He has been a student and a seeker of adventure and human possibility. In the words of Master Yoda, “failure, the greatest teacher there is.”