- Program Delivery: Available through browser, iOS and Android app! Follow along with videos on your computer or mobile device. When you purchase, access this in one of our apps or your browser!
- Equipment Needed: None
- Membership Types: Monthly ($4.99/m). No Commitment. Or save with annual plan just $39.99. Renews annually ( SAVE $19.89 | 33%)
- User Level: Beginner to Advanced
- Goal: Burn Fat, Build Muscle, Increase Endurance
- Goes Well With: Kettlebell Membership or Battle Rope Membership
Includes: All nutrition content on this page (near bottom)
- Our team teaches trainers at 5 major gym chains & has worked with thousands of clients like you! We use that same expertise & experience to create simple to follow workout plans that will get you the results you want.
- Nutrition Kick Start 30 Day Program (Normally $49.99)
- Next Level Nutrition 60 Day Program (Normally $99.99)
- Nutrition Transformation 90 Day Program (Normally $149.99)
What Makes Living.Fit Different?
Interact with some of the most highly qualified trainers in the world anytime. Any question you have about movement or workouts can be asked directly for better results!
- This is a community of people just like you and get a plan to reach your individual goal!
- Science Backed Workouts. Our workouts are created by some of the most educated trainers on the web!
- Learn Your Way. Choose from follow along workout videos or download a tracker to fill in at your pace
Why Stick to a Program/How to NOT Reach Your Fitness Goals
Quotes from Participants in Living.Fit
"Just finishing up your assigned work out. Gotta say, starting to look pretty fit. All them pull-ups are GOOD! Thanks again, take care." -Rich Knox, Drummer with the band Danko Jones
"Amazing catalogue of workout plans for life! Only been a week and a half since I started my first Living.Fit program, and I know that I made a great, lifelong investment for my health and fitness." - Kellen, Canada
More About the Nutrition Access Membership:
- Get full access to nutrition plans, case studies and content
- Introductions and Frequently asked questions for optimal performance on each workout plan.
- Join our Facebook Group to interact with members and ask questions from the trainers who created the programs.
- Balanced Meal. Get a deep dive on what actually makes a well balanced meal. What types of food does this include and what is the role food plays in our lives?
- Meal Timing. Watch a deep dive and thorough written piece about how many meals you should be eating per day, how long you should wait between meals and why eating every couple hours might not be the recipe to success for boosting your metabolism.
- Meal Prepping. When it comes to meal prepping, it can seem overwhelming as you try to search for the perfect recipes that taste delicious AND are also aligned with your health goals AND will also be a meal you want as leftovers the next day.
- Mindful Eating. First I’m going to explain why mindful eating is important. Then I’m going to take you through a short exercise that will change the way you eat from here on out.
- Protein. When you eat protein, your digestive processes in your stomach and small intestine break it down into amino acids. The free amino acids then enter the blood and get carried to cells throughout your body. I’m sure you’ve been told that you need to eat protein for building and maintaining muscle.
- Fats. Each different macronutrient has a different effect on the body. As we’ve discussed in other videos, protein triggers satiety hormones.Amino acids which our body uses to make hormones, enzymes, and build muscle. In addition to this protein triggers satiety hormones. Carbohydrates break down into glucose, providing immediate energy and stimulate the release of your storing hormone insulin.
- Carbs. Carbohydrates are not bad. However, there’s a big difference in the type of carbohydrates you consume and the implications it has on your health. In this video we’re going to go over how different types of carbohydrates affect your body, how much you really need, the best sources to consume and what you can do to optimize your metabolic health without having to avoid carbs altogether.
- Get access to newly published case studies every month to further your knowledge about nutrition!
About Your Coach:
Julia Glanz, Registered Dietician, CSCS:
Julia Glanz is a Registered Dietitian with a Masters Degree In Nutritional Science, a Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist and a former Division 1 soccer player. Julia's specialty as a Registered Dietitian is in educating people how to optimize the key hormones affecting their energy, metabolism, and body composition through strategic nutrition and lifestyle changes.
- Registered Dietitian
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- USA Weightlifting Sport Performance Coach Level 1
- Certified Speed and Agility Coach