Introduction and History of Battle Ropes and Aaron Guyett
Basics, Benefits, and Biggest Mistakes with the Battle Rope
Psychology of the Battle Ropes
Physiology of the Battle Ropes
Static Engagement - Level 3 #1 Basics of Battle Ropes Program
Power Programming - Level 3 #2 Lombardi Program
Strength Programming - Level 3 #3 Storms Program
Endurance - Level 3 #4 Alva Program
- Power-Strength-Endurance Challenges - Level 3 #5 Building Athleticism Program
Programming Application with Battle RopesRope Pulling - Level 3 #6 Summer 6 Pack and Pump Program
Running with the Static Rope - Level 3 #7 Stimulate, Lose Weight, and Feel Great Program
One-on-one with the Battle Rope
Small Group with the Battle Rope
Class or Boot Camp with the Battle Rope
View What Attendees from a Recent Event Have to Say:
Other Perks of the Course:
- When you take the course, ask us about hiring opportunities with partner gyms we teach these to
- Get exclusive Living.Fit discounts to other courses by NASM created for our community by NASM
Learn from the best. Aaron Guyett:
Aaron Guyett is the Battle Ropes & Fitness Programs Manager for Living.Fit with a decade of battle rope coaching, teaching, and programming. Aaron systematically breaks down force, so each participant knows exactly how to program movements, metabolic pathways, and mindset to get the most out of your own training and the training of your clients, athletes, and classes.
Aaron is Equinox Fitness Training Institute Educator and founder of Battle Ropes Education. In addition to being a Marine Corps Staff Sergeant and Iraq War veteran.
One of the ways Aaron discovered many benefits of Battle Ropes:
"When I was training for the Kettlebell World Championships in Dublin I needed to add an aerobic/endurance component to supplement my kettlebell training because my feet were getting killed from so much running. By adding progressive amounts of double rope work to protect my feet and mobility instead of running I drastically improved my endurance with the kettlebell, with adaptations/improvement in my aerobic capacity, lactic threshold, and mental toughness."
CEU's and CEC's have been credited to those that apply through their education providers. Please email us a message through the contact form below for any information you are required to provide to your education providers during your continuing education application process.
Additional CEU Information:
AFAA: Living.Fit is recognized by the Athletics and Fitness
Association of America as an Approved Continuing Education Provider. 6 AFAA CEUs for this course
- NASM: Living.Fit is recognized by the National Academy of Sports Medicine as an Approved Continuing Education Provider. 1.3 NASM CEUs for this course.
- NCSF: Living.Fit is recognized as an Approved Continuing Education Provider.
- 6 CEUs for Advanced Course
- ISSA: 16 Hours
- ACE: Living.Fit is recognized as an Approved Continuing Education Provider
- 0.6 CEUs for Fundamentals Course
- 1.6 CEUs for Advanced Course