Master The Kettlebell Swing!
- Our team teaches trainers at 5 major gym chains this course!
This is an excerpt from our popular Kettlebell Fundamentals course focuses on mastering The Kettlebell Swing delivering a simple yet masterful approach to the difficult techniques of kettlebell swings. This course provides incredible tips, techniques, and tricks to improve your movement patterns, kettlebell movement.
- Equipment Needed: One kettlebell
- Duration: 1 Hours. Take at your own pace. No time limit.
- User Level: Beginner to Advanced. No experience needed to take this course
- Best Program to Do After This Course: Kettlebells Fundamentals Course
- Delivery: Available through browser, iOS and Android app! Follow along with videos on your computer or mobile device. When you purchase, access this in one of our apps or your browser!
What is Covered in 'Master The Kettlebell Swing' ?
This course is designed to achieve safe and effective performance of the kettlebell swing and a handful of meaningful variations that will elevate your skills a coach. Created for trainers who want to teach others as well as those who just want to move better with kettlebells to maximize their own workouts.
The hinge leading into the deadlift and variations
The swing and variations
In addition to the kettlebell swing you will get access to the hinge and deadlift tutorials which are the building blocks of the swing. Here is a demo of the Hinge:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Refund Policy. If you try any of our workout plans and do not like them, you welcome to cancel within 7 days for a full refund
- How Do I Follow Your Programs? You can follow on desktop, mobile device or print out our PDFs to follow at your convenience
- Is This for Home Use? Because our programs can be accessed on any device, you can do these workouts at home, at the gym or anywhere
- Account Sharing is not allowed. Each person viewing or taking the course must purchase a unique login.
- Need more CEUs? Check out our Fundamentals Course here!
What Do People Say About Our Instruction?
"I thought I knew a lot when it came to kettlebells but after talking this course, I learned a lot of new things that I will pass on to my clients. Great course would definitely recommend."
"This class was spot on for learning the fundamentals of KB and the instructors were EXCELLENT...Highly recommend"
"Been doing kettlebells for about a year now and had never heard most of this. Wish I would have had it when I started and can't wait to use my newfound knowledge to teach others!"