Why not just follow random workouts from social media or Youtube? The difference is expert programming. Following an expertly crafted program (this can still be fun) is how you get results, not random workouts.
What Do Members Say?
"Before finding the Living Fit..., I had looked into several online programs including some ridiculously expensive coaching programs. I am so glad I found this membership. I have been using the Kettlebell Origins program for about 1 week, and I have already lost a few pounds, but, more importantly, I have already seen strength and mobility gains. I feel great, have energy, and look forward to the workouts." - Samuel
We Build Science Backed Workouts That:
- Build muscle & burn fat.
- Burn 50 to 120 calories per 10 minutes, depending on your lean body mass, intensity, and conditioning
- Are consistent & structured
- Expertly made for you, take the guessing out of making your own each day
- Proven and thoughtfully designed for long term results
- Fresh workouts with variety
- Hit the 'easy' button. Simply follow along with video or print your PDF with instructions
- Plus, learn how to use equipment properly with hundreds of movement demos in our movement libraries
- Keep workouts challenging and exciting. 20-40 minute workouts
A Look Inside the Workouts
Frequently Asked Questions:
Refund Policy. If you try any of our workout plans and do not like them, you welcome to cancel within 7 days for a full refund
- How Do I Follow Your Programs? You can follow on desktop, mobile device or print out our PDFs to follow at your convenience
- Is This for Home Use? Because our programs can be accessed on any device, you can do these workouts at home, at the gym or anywhere
- Travel. Our app contains programs with bodyweight, bands or heavy equipment, this means no matter what you have available to you, we have a plan for you.
Why is Progressive Overload So Important?
The scientifically backed formula to all the plans we create. This is why you will get results. Progressive Overload is the gradual increase in stress that is put on your body during training. The two biggest factors are volume (repetitions) and intensity. We gradually increase this each week over the course of your plan to position you for progress. Otherwise you risk doing too much at one time or not enough at all.
We make adjustments to the workout each week to keep your body progressing and adapting instead of simply just using more weight each week. Each workout is part of a plan and has a specific goal and purpose.
- Watch interviews and listen to podcasts with fitness experts to build your knowledge & results
- Interact with some of the most highly qualified trainers in the world in Facebook Group
More About Flow Strong:
- Advanced Kettlebell Movements including, but not limited to 360 Cleans, Alternating Front Punch, Alternating Kettlebell Swing, Plus more to help you flow!
- Includes Movement Library with movement breakdown for each movement in workout
- Track your workouts
- Introductions and Frequently asked questions for optimal performance
All Plans Include Movement Library for All Movements in the Plan so You Can Perform Optimally. Example:
Quotes from Participants
"I'm very pleased with the course and breakdowns. The Flows are fun and what's great is one can create their own Flows too. I wish their were more Flow videos separately but I guess we will make our own. Thanks for another great course." - Christian, United States
"Amazing catalogue of workout plans for life! Only been a week and a half since I started my first Living.Fit program, and I know that I made a great, lifelong investment for my health and fitness." - Kellen, Canada