Cast Iron, Powder Coated Kettlebell
Living.Fit was started by the same team as Kettlebell Kings and exclusively sells Kettlebell Kings kettlebells. Kettlebell Kings has a pristine reputation for creating high quality kettlebells and a world class customer experience, having garnered over 4,000 5 star reviews worldwide. You can expect the same quality and experience with Living.fit equipment!
Kettlebell Kings are Different
- LIFETIME WARRANTY, we guarantee the structural integrity of these bells for life! If for some reason one was to break, we replace it!
- RECESSED LOGO, Logos are engraved into the kettlebell as opposed to stamped for better comfort on hands, wrist and forearms during lifting! Most kettlebells have stamped logos which leaves rough edges around the logo.
- SMOOTH FINISH, Pay close attention to the finish when comparing to images of others, specifically how rough the finish looks and if there is the appearance of a seam. Casting a kettlebell leaves a seam or sharp rise across the middle of the underside of the handle. This seam needs to be filed down before the kettlebell is finished. Some companies do not remove this sharp seam and this can carve up your hand. Kettlebell Kings Powder Coat Kettlebells have a smoother finish because our casting process creates a smoother surface and imperfections are moved before applying the powder coat. Having a smooth finish protects your hands, wrists and forearms.
- DESIGNED, with longer surface area on top to grip during high repetition kettlebell swings, Other kettlebells are more round at the top and do not fit both hands for kettlebell swings
Features: If a kettlebell does not have the features below it will easily chip and crack and not stand up to normal wear and tear. Make sure any kettlebell you buy is cast as one piece and is Gravity Cast if you want it to last. For this reason our cast iron kettlebells are the best for the price on the web.
- SINGLE CAST, Made from a single piece of cast iron. Most kettlebells have the handles welded on which makes them break easier. Casting from a single piece of metal gives more durability to the kettlebell
- GRAVITY CAST, The most precise way to create a kettlebell mold. Gravity casting casts the iron to the specific weight you are creating. If a kettlebell is not gravity cast you risk not accurately casting the kettlebell to the same weight and dimensions as the mold ages.
SMOOTH FINISH, No Welds, Weak Spots, Seams or Burrs which tear up your skin during workouts on poorly cast kettlebells
FLAT BASE, for easy storage and handling
Cast Iron Kettlebells are the epitome of what comes to mind for a classic Russian Kettlebell. These Kettlebells are used by the United States armed forces as well as professional teams in all major sports. Cast Iron Kettlebells are considered the best value on the market because they are gravity cast with no welds, weak spots, seams or burrs, but are priced less than most brands of kettebells available. The one piece casting makes these kettlebells extremely durable when you cannot quite complete the last rep and drop the kettlebell to the floor.
Get a Kettlebell Plan to Go With Your Bells and Reach Your Goals Sooner!
Kettlebell Origins ($49.99 add for $34.99 on this page only). View demo below. This program runs for four weeks, with four workouts each week + active recovery. You can repeat this program multiple times to improve your strength although this is a one time purchase, you will have access forever. This program is mobile friendly and has a free mobile app access so you can access on any mobile device, your TV or just pop in your headphones and listen to instructions!
For all ranges of kettlebell users from brand new to experienced. Ready to build strength, improve athleticism, increase grip strength, lose fat, and build an injury proof body with your kettlebell?
- Double Gains ($49.99 add for $34.99 on this page only). View demo below. This program is designed to help you gain muscle with kettlebells with more advanced movements. Ideally, you use a few kettlebells for this program, though we do have video instructions about how to modify for just one kettlebell. This program is designed for awesome mobile experience with follow along workouts and comes with free mobile app access so you can access on any mobile device, your TV or just pop in your headphones and listen to instructions!
- Turbo Fat Loss ($49.99 add for $34.99 on this page only). View demo below. If your goal is to get stronger then the focus needs to be on using more weight and more reps. If the goal is fat loss then the focus must be on caloric intake. Without a caloric deficit zero pounds are coming off. But when there’s a caloric deficit AND progress through intensity magic happens. This program was designed to maximize fat loss while still building explosive strength and power. You’ll need a couple of kettlebells (one lighter and one heavier) to get the best results with this program, but it can be one with one kettlebell. We provide explicit how to's inside the program to operate with one or two kettlebells.
Kettlebell Fundamentals ($149.99 add for $99.99 on this page only). View demo below. This course is designed to achieve safe and effective performance of basic kettlebell movements and a handful of meaningful variations that will elevate your skills a coach. Complete the assessments at the end and earn a certificate of completion. After this course you should be able to demonstrate the following: Safety 101 to keep yourself and your client from harm, Why it's important to focus on the breath, Our favorite mobility warmup and screening, How to prepare for the rigors of kettlebell work, The hinge leading into the deadlift and variations, The swing and variations ,The clean and variations , The press and variations. Pass assessments when you complete the course and earn a certificate of completion! CEUs available for trainers.
Kettlebell Form Check ($174.99 add for $149.99 on this page only). Get access to the same Kettlebell Fundamentals Course above. After completing the course, schedule a virtual test out with a certified trainer to coach you on your form. The purpose of this is to make sure you are moving safely with great form for maximal kettlebell workouts! The trainer will work with you and coach you in a 30 minute session to move better and safer. View demo below. This course is designed to achieve safe and effective performance of basic kettlebell movements and a handful of meaningful variations.
Kettlebell Origins Workout Double Gains Workout
Turbo Fat Loss Workout Kettlebell Fundamentals - The Hinge