Upcoming 4 Day Virtual Workshops:
April - 1st/2nd and 8/9th (7 AM ET to 11:30 AM ET)
July - 1st/2nd and 8/9th (7 AM ET to 11:30 AM ET)
- 4 Day/ 2 Weekend live online workshop on zoom (7 AM ET to 11:30 AM ET)
- Hard Copy Manuals
- Digital Review Modules
- CPR AED and First Aid Certification by KnowCPR
- complete attendance of the course
- completion of individual program design assignment and team task activity
- active participation in practicals
- demonstrate correct cueing technique
- Completion of all online assignments
- Valid CPR AED certification (included in this course bundle)
If any criteria is not met, mediations shall be offered.Learning Objectives:
CEC/ CEUs:ACE: 1.9 CECs, NASM 1.8 CEUs, AFAA 15 CEUs
- Learn and Understand all Functional Movement Patterns of Human Movement
- Identify Acute Variables of a Fitness Program such as Repetitions, Sets, Rest Periods and Tempo to Achieve Muscular Strength, Muscular Development and Local Muscular Endurance
- Demonstrate and Incorporate the "R.A.M.P." Model of Warm-up.
- Learn to Incorporate Principles of Periodization, Supercompensation, General Adaptation Syndrome and Overload to create a split program.
- Learn to creater appropriate Goals for Accumulation, Transmutation and Realization Phases of a Training Cycle
- Understand the various pathways of ATP Production through Direct Phosphorylation, Fast Glycolysis and Slow Oxidative Glycolysis.
- Apply understanding of metabolic pathways with cardiorespiratory zones
- Develop appropriate Work to Rest Intervals between cardiorespiratory training bouts.
- Develop appropriate selection of exercise sequencing within a training session.
- Learn correct execution and cueing techniques of Class Presentation
- Design 5 Different Fitness formats, Namely: Bootcamp, HIIT, Resistance for Local Muscular Endurance, Resistance for Muscle Development, Mobility.
- Create Small Group Offerings
- Create long term progress within an exercise program by using the rule of twos.