Attend Live in Person! Saturday and Sunday, April 9-10th, 2022 from 10AM-5PM EST each day. Miami, Florida. Earn CEUs!
Want to attend? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an early sign up coupon!
Can't Make it in person? You can attend this event via live stream. View here!
Learn from one of the Foremost Experts in Kettlebell Training + Build Your Knowledge, Clientele and Career with Kettlebells
- Earn a certificate of completion with Pre Approved CEU/CEC (providers below)
- Earn CEUs
Attend live for our two day certification in Miami! Earn Continuing Education Credits or build your own personal knowledge of proper kettlebell movement so you can teach others.
Pre approved for CEUs!
View more CEU details at the bottom of description.
What is Covered in the Advanced Certification:
- Intro - Building community-driven mindful coaches
- The System and Why - Foundation to Flow Principles
- Mindful Breathing and why it matters
- Efficient and Dynamic Warmup
- Hold your ground - Learning how to Stabilize and Prepare Your body for the bell
- Hinge Series and Variations - The Deadlift and Swing + Variations
- Pull Series - The Row and Clean + Variations
- Push Series - The Squat and Press + Variations
- Pull series - Snatch + Variations
- Rotational Series - Controlled Movements -
- Rotational Series - Explosive Movements
- Programming for best results
- Coaching Series
- Flow Series - How to flow and building athleticism
- Final Flow - Tying it all together
By the end of the Advanced Certification you will be able to move in front, back and lateral planes of motion by starting with foundational movements and advancing.
What Makes This Certification Different?
- The goal of this certification is to teach solid fundamentals of safe and effective kettlebell lifting and put you on the path of building strength and fluid movement techniques with kettlebells. While most kettlebell certifications focus on front and back planes of motion, we expand past the traditional movements into rotational movements and lateral planes of motion for true full body strength building. What makes a kettlebell so powerful the ability to transition from different planes and angles quickly making you a resilient more competent mover in more than just front and back motion. We go into more rotational work as well as the break down of flow and how it pertains to athletic endeavors. It is also a ton of fun!
- Traditional certifications focus on forward and backward movement and sets of reps. Learn to build full body strength with sound, fundamental full body movement.
About Our Master Instructor:
Since 2001 Marcus Martinez has been helping people reach their goals through kettlebells. He has extensive experience in teaching, building programs, developing training modules and running fitness businesses. Additionally, Marcus is a pioneer in kettlebell flow, certifications and holds a number of training certifications.
Certifications & Accolades:
- Certified personal trainer since 2002 through NCEP (National College of Exercise Professionals)
- RKC Certified
- IKFF Certified
- Steve Maxwell Strength and Conditioning Certified
Additional CEU Information:
AFAA: Living.Fit is recognized by the Athletics and Fitness
Association of America as an Approved Continuing Education Provider. 6 AFAA CEUs for this course
- NASM: Living.Fit is recognized by the National Academy of Sports Medicine as an Approved Continuing Education Provider. 0.6 NASM CEUs for this course.
- NCSF: Living.Fit is recognized as an Approved Continuing Education Provider.
- 3 CEUs for Fundamentals Course
- 6 CEUs for Advanced Course