Join us in Las Vegas, June 30-July 1, 2019 from 10AM-5PM each day for a 2 Day Kettlebell Certification!
USE COUPON CODE 'EARLY-VEGAS' FOR $100 EARLY SIGN UP! EXPIRES SOON!
This Certification is all about how to get more from your kettlebell. The kettlebell is a powerful tool that will help build strength, awareness, conditioning, coordination and athleticism. With the Foundation to Flow series certification you will be introduced to a method that will take the most novice kettlebell user to a pro.
Kettlebell flow is the ability to move seamlessly, almost effortlessly, in a number of planes and positions. The focus on volume and work diminishes as quality of movement, precision and play take over. This will enhance your athleticism and training in other areas, creates a limitless space of potential and progress for yourself and your clients and allows you to have a great time. We offer you a new perspective not to replace, but enhance your current knowledge and skills
What is Covered:
- Intro - Building community-driven mindful coaches
- The System and Why - Foundation to Flow Principles
- Mindful Breathing and why it matters
- Efficient and Dynamic Warmup
- Hold your ground - Learning how to Stabilize and Prepare Your body for the bell
- Hinge Series and Variations - The Deadlift and Swing + Variations
- Pull Series - The Row and Clean + Variations
- Push Series - The Squat and Press + Variations
- Mini Flow Series
- Coaching Series
- Recap from Day 1
- Pull series - Snatch + Variations
- Rotational Series - Controlled Movements -
- Rotational Series - Explosive Movements
- Programming for best results
- Coaching Series
- Flow Series - How to flow and building athleticism
- Final Flow - Tying it all together
None. This is designed for anyone from beginner to advanced athletes.
- Learn how to properly handle the a kettlebell for maximum effectiveness
- Build proficiency with cues and coaching to give your clients more value
- Build a strong foundation to be able to take your kettlebell training to new levels
- Learn how to move mindfully and efficiently to create incredible, productive flows
- Learn how to program kettlebells either as a stand alone tool or as a supplement
- How to be a better group instructor, coach, and trainer to up your value
- Tap into the Kettlebell Kings network to help grow your business and connect with like-minded amazing coaches
How is This Cert Different:
With the Foundation to Flow Certification you'll find a blend of hard and flow style to be able to choose the appropriate method to apply at the right time with the right person. The F2F System will teach you the foundation to master the basic movements and then expand on them into strong, powerful, useful creative flows. What makes a kettlebell so powerful the ability to transition from different planes and angles quickly making you a resilient more competent mover. We go into more rotational work as well as the break down of flow and how it pertains to athletic endeavors. It is also a ton of fun!