Breakfast: Bacon, Eggs, & Sweet Potato Home Fries
Cube the sweet potato into 1⁄2-inch or smaller pieces and sauté over medium heat until tender (about 10-15 minutes, see Sautéing Vegetables for more detail). Optional: add chopped fresh parsley to the pan and let it wilt a bit before serving. While the potatoes are cooking, prepare bacon in a separate pan, reserve fat to cook eggs your favorite way. Try to keep yolks in tact (runny) to prevent oxidization of healthy fats.
• 2 pasture eggs
• 2-3 slices of sugar-free, uncured bacon • 1 medium sweet potato
• parsley (optional)
Lunch: Beef Stew and Roasted Squash Leftovers
Dinner: Bone-In Pork Rib Chop with Sautéed Brussels Sprouts and Cauliflower
Follow "How to Cook a Steak" with the pork chop variation, as well as "Sprouts and Cauliflower"
• 4-6 oz, bone-in pork chop
• 1 cup, brussels sprouts - raw
• 1 cup, cauliflower florets - raw
• 4 strips, bacon, sugar-free, uncured • 1 tsp capers, with liquid