Level 2 - Intro to Movements & Mobility
Join today, just $9.99 per month with no commitments but access to the best instruction on the web!
Learn from the best. Marcus Martinez CSCS, RKC, IKFF
The goal of Level 2 is teaching you the fundamental movements of kettlebell flow and safe kettlebell movement. Included are also 50 + resistance bands and mobility drills to help you move better in different planes of motion. In order to move freely with kettlebells you must move well with the basics.
- 50 + different kettlebell foundation to flow movements library
- Level 1 and 2 of The Path to Kettlebell Strength & Flow
- One 30 day program
- 50 + Body weight & mobility movements plus resistance band workouts!
Who is this for?
This program is for beginners who need a solid foundation in fundamentals of kettlebell movement before moving on to flow as well as experienced lifters who want to learn to teach kettlebell flow or move in new planes of motion in order to build new kettlebell strength.
Also included is:
- Ebook With Tons of Kettlebell Exercise Demonstrations
- Foundational Flows With Breathe, Engagement, Hinge, Squat, Push, Pull
- Kettlebells 4 Aesthetics
- Full Length, Follow Along Workouts
- Kettlebells for Runners
- Active Release - Upper Body
- More Follow Along Workouts Added Every Week!
- Athletic Recovery
- Meal Plans
- Active Release
- Monthly Challenges
- Joint Mobility