- Pre Approved for CEUS. This is part of the same course we teach to 5 major gyms!
- Earn a proof of completion with Pre Approved CEU/CEC (providers below)
- Earn CEUs
- No renewals required to maintain over time
- Contains subtitles for hearing impaired
- Equipment Needed: One kettlebell
- Duration: 1 Hours. Take at your own pace. No time limit.
- User Level: Beginner to Advanced. No experience needed to take this course
- Best Program to Do After This Course: Kettlebell Fundamentals Course (or go straight to that course)
- Complete a multiple choice assessment at the end to obtain your proof of completion. You can take the assessment multiple times and review against videos.
- Test Out: There is not a physical test out for this course.
- Includes: Digital Certificate of Completion.
- Do I have to be a trainer to take this course? No. This is designed for anyone who wants to move better with kettlebells. While, CEUs are available for trainers, LF-2 is our course reserved for working trainers.
- Access. When you sign up, you will receive an email links to your video access and with instructions or you can simply go to www.living.fit, click 'Sign In' and create an account with the email address you purchased with. Your content will be waiting for you. If you have purchased the course, you can view this knowledge base article. Here is how to access your manuals.
More About This Course
The Living.Fit Designation Path:
- LF-1. Earn LF1 by demonstrating you have completed our video content and multiple choice assessment with a passing grade.
- LF-2. LF2 prepares working fitness professionals to teach kettlebell techniques safely to the general public through skill demonstrations, technique refinement, and practice teaching. After the online learning phase, candidates complete a two hour online or in person one-on-one form coaching and teaching skills review with a member of our Senior Instructor Team.
- LF-3. This is for seasoned trainers, sport coaches, corrective exercise specialists, and those preparing to teach Living.Fit kettlebell specialists. After completing the Advanced Course online, candidates attend a 2 hour online or in person skills and teaching assessment with a member of our Senior Instructor Team.
- LF-4. These are members of our Senior Instructor Team who teach classes for Living.Fit, grade applicants, and contribute content to Living.Fit. To be considered, candidates must be nominated by a member of the Senior Instructor Team.
What Participants Say
What Participants Say
"This course has lead to me feeling extremely confident with a kettlebell in my hand and while moving. I’m excited to further my knowledge through more courses. Great instructor and content 👌"
"I'm so glad I took this course. I've taken two other Kettlebell trainer workshops/certifications in my time as a fitness instructor, but this has been such a thorough training of the basics - I learned so much! The "press" module alone was a master class! :) Thank you so much."
"This course was a very good introduction to proper form in the basic principles of training with kettle bells. Training clients or for your own development, learning the basics of hinge, swing, clean and press will help in advancing any kind of strength training."
If you try any of our workout plans and do not like them, you welcome to cancel within 7 days for a full refund
You can follow on desktop, mobile device or print out our PDFs to follow at your convenience
Because our programs can be accessed on any device, you can do these workouts at home, at the gym or anywhere
Account Sharing is not allowed. Each person viewing or taking the course must purchase a unique login.
No. Although this course is taken primarily by trainers, this is our entry level course designed for anyone who wants to have a better understanding about how to move better with kettlebells.
When you sign up, you will receive an email links to your manuals and with instructions or you can simply go to www.living.fit, click 'Sign In' and create an account with the email address you purchased with. Your content will be waiting for you. If you have purchased the course, you can view this knowledge base article. Here is how to access your manuals.
Thanks for sharing! Tag us on social media as @living.fit or #livingfitworkouts ! We love to share!