I had the great honor of interviewing John Brookfield, a long time friend of mine, but moreover a man with exceptional physical, mental, and spiritual prowess!
I underestimated him the first time I met him, and was immediately humbled, by quite possibly the most humble man to ever achieve so many world records and physical feats.
Here are just a few:
- Inventor of The Battling Ropes Training System
- Author of several fitness and spiritual books
- Trainer, mentor, and coach to thousands of people and athletes, including the Special Forces, NFL, and Perform Better Trainers
- John pulled a truck weighing 24,000 pounds a distance of one full mile in one hour and 23 minutes. The mile pull was done without the use of any pulling ropes.
- John rolled up one-quarter mile of steel nonstop in 59 minutes. The world record was done by using 62 twenty-foot steel bars, which were 9/16" in diameter. Each bar was laying on the...